Dear Friend of the Hurley School,
Club ¡Tropicaliente! is BACK on May 20th, 2022 and at a new venue, Artists for Humanity, in South Boston! Save the date as Tropi is the premier party of the year with music, dancing, signature cocktails, silent and live auctions, games, and delicious food!
We need your help to continue to provide enriching opportunities for Hurley students, and are grateful for your support in one of the following ways:
- Become an event sponsor by donating money or asking your employer if they would like to sponsor; please check out the many sponsorship packages we offer at https://supporthurley.org/sponsorship-packages/.
- Purchase an advertisement in one of our many marketing positions during the event- advertise your business to the hundreds of attendees!
- Donate goods or services to be used in our silent auction.
- Make a donation at https://supporthurley.org/donate/.
- Attend the event and help spread the word!
We truly appreciate the support of our local area neighbors and businesses. We would not be where we are today without your help! Please reach out to us directly with any questions or to arrange pick up of donated goods.
If you are interested in becoming a sponsor of Tropicaliente 2022, or in any of the advertisement and thank you packages, please reach out to us at email@example.com.
Thanks in advance!
Frances Blair & Avida Michaud
Please check https://supporthurley.org/sponsorship-packages/ for more details!
PLATINUM/PLATINO SPONSOR: $10,000+
|– Company link on the Support Hurley website through January 2023 |
– Exclusive feature in at least two (2) e-communications/social media posts
– PLUS everything from GOLD/ORO with 4 additional tickets (12 tickets total)
GOLD/ORO SPONSOR: $5,000
|– Logo on our Bidding for Good online auction page |
– Exclusive feature in at least one (1) e-communications/social media post Verbal recognition from the stage during speaking presentation
– PLUS everything from SILVER/PLATA with 2 additional tickets (8 tickets total)
|SILVER/PLATA SPONSOR: $2,500||– Listing on the Support Hurley website through January 2023|
– PLUS everything from NEIGHBOR/AMIGO with 2 additional tickets (6 tickets total)
NEIGHBOR/AMIGO SPONSOR: $1,500
|– Logo advertised on rotation on screens at event|
– Logo on the Support Hurley website through January 2023
– Logo on all print material (if confirmed prior to print deadline)
– 4 tickets to the event!
All sponsorship packages below include having your company name/logo listed on the Support Hurley website and 2 tickets to the event!
|BAR SPONSOR: $5,000*|
PHOTO BOOTH SPONSOR: $2,500*
RING TOSS SPONSOR: $1,500
BALLOON POP SPONSOR: $1,500
(* Act fast! Exclusive sponsorship only.)
|CORN HOLE SPONSOR: $1,000|
STUDENT ART AUCTION SPONSOR: $500
GIVING TREE SPONSOR: $500
REGISTRATION TABLE SPONSOR: $300
ADVERTISEMENT & THANK YOU PACKAGES
Display your Ad and/or thank you message on shared screens throughout the event. It’s a great marketing opportunity for local businesses and a special way to thank our teachers & staff. All packages include your name and logo (if applicable) listed on the Support Hurley website.
|Full screen Ad AND video clip: $1000**|
Full screen Ad: $750
(** Video length restrictions apply.)
|Half screen Ad: $500|
Third screen Ad: $250
Quarter screen Ad: $125
NPHS is a registered non-profit organization under Internal Revenue Code section 501(c)3, and as such, the cash value of all donations is tax deductible. Our tax ID number is 20-5196270.
- MO | Compass
- Steven Cohen Team
- James Anderson Compass
- Vince O’Neil