Each year, the Hurley School benefits from the support of Boston’s businesses and organizations at Club ¡TropiCaliente!. By sponsoring the event, placing an ad, or donating goods and services to the school, businesses have the opportunity to be noticed by hundreds of urban professionals at our events and in promotional materials such as posters, signage, the website, and social media.
By sponsoring our events, businesses receive recognition in all promotional materials, an ad in the program book, tickets to the event, and many other benefits. NPHS offers many types of sponsorship opportunities:
- $25,000 Latin All-Stars Lead Sponsor
- $10,000 Tito Puente Sponsor
- $5,000 Celia Cruz Sponsor
- $2,500 Desi Arnaz Sponsor
- $1,000 Xavier Cugat Sponsor
To our sponsors: please submit an electronic copy of logo artwork in EPS format, as well as ad artwork formatted as a PDF with embedded fonts by April 15th. You can email files to Andrea Cinnamond or 603-630-0425.
Each event guest will receive a program book, which includes ads from businesses supporting the Hurley. Ads are available in four sizes:
- $750 Full page color (5”w x8”h)
- $500 Full page black & white (5”w x8”h)
- $250 Half page black & white (5”w x3.875”h)
- $125 Quarter page black & white (2.375”w x3.875”h)
To our advertisers: please submit ad artwork formatted as a PDF with embedded fonts by April 15th. You can email files to Andrea Cinnamond or 603-630-0425.
If you want to send an ad thanking a Hurley teacher, or commending your child’s successes at the Hurley, Andrea can also help to design your message!
NPHS is seeking donations of auction and raffle items for ¡Club TropiCaliente!. We are seeking any of the following:
- Group dinners or similar group experiences
- Weekend/vacation home getaways
- Sports or theater tickets; golf outings
- Hotel stays and/or chef dinners
- Anything else – be creative!
These items have proven to be very successful in past years as auction and raffle items and have helped NPHS raise funds for the Hurley School community.
Please submit all forms by April 15, 2018.