Dear Friend of the Hurley School,
Club ¡Tropicaliente! is BACK on May 20th, 2022 (8pm to midnight) and at a new venue, Artists for Humanity, in South Boston! Save the date as Tropi is the premier party of the year with music, dancing, signature cocktails, silent and live auctions, games, and delicious food! Tickets on sale NOW!
Neighborhood Parents for the Hurley School’s (NPHS) is proud to host Tropi for the 12th year. It is the biggest annual fundraiser covering around 80% of our annual budget, which we have lost the last couple of years. Your support is critical and all of the money raised from Tropi goes directly back to support the Hurley School, an inner-city bilingual K-8 Boston Public School located in the South End where 70% of our students enrolled come from economically disadvantaged families. Despite that challenge, the Hurley proudly remains a Tier 1 school.
Through generous donations, NPHS has provided opportunities for reading interventions, improved school facilities and technology, and added art and music curriculums. This year, we aim to raise funds so that we can introduce engaging and inclusive after-school programs for our students, such as chess, art, running, robotics, basketball and volleyball.
We need your help to continue to provide these kinds of enriching opportunities and are grateful for your support in one of the following ways:
- Become an event sponsor by donating money or asking your employer if they would like to sponsor; please check out the many sponsorship packages we offer at https://supporthurley.org/sponsorship-packages/.
- Purchase an advertisement in one of our many marketing positions during the event- advertise your business to the hundreds of attendees!
- Donate goods or services to be used in our silent auction.
- Make a donation at https://supporthurley.org/donate/.
- Attend the event and help spread the word!
We truly appreciate the support of our local area neighbors and businesses. We would not be where we are today without your help! Please reach out to us directly with any questions or to arrange pick up of donated goods.
Food, music and open bar included!
- Early Bird single ticket -May 13th deadline: $175
- Early Bird Conga line – BEST VALUE – General admission ticket for up to 8 guests: $1200 ($150/guest)
- General admission Conga line last week and at the door: $1400 ($175/guest)
- General admission ticket, after May 13 and at the door: $200
- Teachers/staff (max 2 per purchase): $75
Thanks in advance!
Frances Blair & Avida Michaud
NPHS is a registered non-profit organization under Internal Revenue Code section 501(c)3, and as such, the cash value of all donations is tax deductible. Our tax ID number is 20-5196270.